During the Fall Harvest Season, Appleland offers so much more than just apples!
- Many varieties of apples, both Pick-Your-Own (PYO) and Pre-Picked
- Pick-your-own pumpkins with weekend wagon rides to the pumpkin patch. Feel free to bring along a picnic lunch and stay awhile!
- We carry Appleland’s own honey, apple cider and many varieties of jams, jellies, butters and salsa
- We also have sweet treats for all ages, including caramel apples, apple cider, donuts, pies, apple cider, and honey
- Enjoy a refreshing drink, including fruit wines, hard apple cider and more!
- Our play area is always open for the kids to enjoy including an old tractor, sand tire pyramid and horse swings. Come enjoy the day at the orchard!
- In August our trees start to produce with early apple varieties like Zestar and our sweet, juicy peaches, plums and pears.
2019 Fall Festival
Thank you to all of you who joined us on Sept. 21st & 22nd for Appleland’s Fall Festival The U-Pick Honeycrisp offered during Apple Fest was a huge success. The comment made by Nick, one of the owners who was out in the orchard, “Everyone who came out to pick Honeycrisp had the same look on their faces seeing those beautiful apples on the trees…Like Kids Walking into a Candy Store”. The kids had a wonderful time playing in the huge bounce house, decorating mini pumpkins, face painting and playing games. A big Thank You to the Holy Cross 4-H and The Cupcake-A-Rhee who provided the food and treats. The staff at Appleland Farm Market had a wonderful time hosting our Fall Festival and look forward to planning next year’s event (September 19-20, 2020).